Friday, January 6, 2012

Disclaimer

Hello! I'm not going to ask how you are since I'd feel quite silly listening for a reply. But, I am fantabulous, thank you for not asking. Now, down to business. Here is my disclaimer: "This blog is written for my own amusement, and to satisfy my own needs of telling someone...anyone, for that matter....my silly ideas and thoughts. So don't go being all offended by my crazy rantings. :)"

Actually, I started this blog because a wonderful friend of mine suggested it. So here I am. The name "Something about baking soda" was also said friend's idea. I love it! The reason behind it is that my solution for almost everything in my house is baking soda. I will rant and rave about that later though. :)

Anywho....oh, speaking of who....does anyone obsess over Dr. Who? And if your favorite isn't the Tenth, then don't tell me because I might have to brainwash you. :) Yes, I am a nerd.

Ummm.....well, I don't want to tell you EVERYTHING about me right off the bat because what would the fun in that be? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment